Piney Ridge RV Park
“Thanks for providing great service and keeping a quiet environment in the park!”
Call for reservations:
We are 4-miles south of the new tollroad-49 on the west side of Hwy 69; (between Tyler and Bullard).
Daily/weekly pull-thru sites
- $40.00 for single night -or- $35.00 per night if staying more than one night. Ask about weekly rate.
- Daily rate includes electricity (30 or 50 amp connection), 24-channels of DirecTV and limited use of wi-fi.
- Reservation Required – 903-594-8484
- No arrivals after sunset – make it here an hour before sunset – we are a gated park and gates close at sunset
- One Night deposit forfeited if no-show. Reserve with Visa or M/C.
Monthly sites start at $360 per month
(plus electric usage).
- Sites with concrete patio & walkway; private parking; wi-fi access; 24-channels of TV.
- We are a clean, quiet, and gated park for adults (retirees or working professionals).
- Some guests are retired, some are students going for their advanced degree, we have nurses and other working professionals who enjoy a friendly, quiet lifestyle.
- No cramped quarters. No heavy drinking, no partying, no children.
- If you’re here for Health Care, we are an easy drive to your doctor at Trinity Christus Mother Frances Hospital or UT East Texas Medical Center, or The University of Texas Health Science Center cancer treatment and prevention center.
|GPS LOCATOR: Place this address “69 Stoneridge Dr. Flint Texas” in your GPS locator or put the address in google.com/maps (click here now to go to google maps) These directions get you to the corner of our property – once you get to this corner, stay on Hwy. 69 another 200-ft. south to our large concrete entrance (we’re on the right (west) side). We own 800 ft. of the highway, and it’s heavily treed for privacy. The entrance is a large concrete driveway with white gates, an American flag and big sign that says “Piney Ridge RV Park”. (Sorry, our street address is of no use for the GPS locator).|
|Follow the instructions above for arrival. We’re 4-miles south of Tyler and our entrance is on Hwy. 69 South. With its mild winters and abundant water, this region stays green and lush much of the time, giving you plenty of outdoor time when others are bundled up shoveling snow. July and August are our hot months, but things get back to normal in a hurry just in time for a host of fall events. Peace and quiet when you want it, and lots of activities too.|
|Monthly and Long Term Site Rental – Qualified Only|
|Piney Ridge is a generously spaced RV park. Monthly adult guests can select from BASIC, PATIO, and CARPORT sites. Our PREMIUM sites have a private carport with your own attached hobby building. If you like quiet and clean, gated living, come take a look.|
|Laundry building; 24-channels of DirecTV satellite; wi-fi hot spot; gated. Wake up to beautiful sunrises among 50 foot tall trees. The southern sky with stars galore will guide you to sleep at night.|
|SHOPPING – EATING – HEALTHCARE – ATTRACTIONS|
|We are just 4-miles from Ganders Outfitters and Academy Sporting Goods, then on to Super WalMart; Target, a major shopping mall with Dillard’s, Sears, Chico’s, Coldwater Creek, Talbot’s – the whole shopping experience. Like to eat? Tyler has Barbeque; Mexican; Chinese; Olive Garden; Outback Steakhouse; Chili’s; and many other big brands – plus a fine selection of local eateries. Grocery shopping – Brookshire’s is just 2-miles south or by now you may have experienced the grocery phenomenon called “Whole Foods”. Brookshires has a new store just up the road that offers that same “wow” experience – called “Fresh” by Brookshire’s, it’s a 55,000-square foot gastronomic experience! Barnes & Noble book store (with a Starbucks inside). Healthcare – Tyler features specialty doctors and two major hospitals (Mother Frances and East Texas Medical Center). The University of Texas Health Science Center is a cancer treatment and prevention center. Golf courses – Peach Tree and Oak Hurst public courses are just 1/2-mile from our door. Health and tennis clubs, beauty salons and spas are just a short drive into town. Of course there is the Tyler Rose Festival and the Azalea Trail, Mennonite communities and farmer’s markets. Want to fish or visit the lake? Fresh water fishing at Lake Palestine and Lake Tyler.Are you retired and looking for a nice place to stay?
Take your shoes off. Stay awhile.
|Piney Ridge is pet friendly (with breed and weight restrictions). Leash rules, pet pick-up and barking control enforced. If pet behavior is not controllable, you will be asked to keep your dog inside your site. Your cat is permitted only if kept inside your home (and we have limits on the number of pets allowed for any one guest). Shop at PETSMART right down the road.|