- Super WalMart & Target just 6-miles north on Hwy. 69 (Broadway)
- Two highly rated regional healthcare facilities – UT East Texas Medical Center and Christus Trinity Mother Frances Hospitals & Clinics.
- Broadway Square Mall is a 10-minute drive with Dillard’s, Sears plus all typical mall stores. Next is the new Villages At Cumberland. Lots of shops. Shop til you drop.
- Pet grooming & boarding – Bed, Bath & Bonz, located on the corner north of Piney Ridge.
- Salons and spas to pamper the ladies.
- Academy Sports is just 4 miles.
- Tyler RV – RV sales and repairs – on the east Loop 323.
- University of Texas at Tyler – everything from history to art; and an over 55 seniors Tennis Tournament at Tyler Junior College.
- Groceries – local shopping at Brookshire’s is just 2-miles south in Bullard, TX.
- By now you may have heard or even experienced the grocery phenomenon “Whole Foods”. Brookshires has opened a new store on Old Jacksonville Rd in Tyler that offers that same “wow” experience – called “Fresh by Brookshires” – 55,000-square-foot of specialty food & wine.
- Tyler Pounds Field Airport – with connections on American Airlines to anywhere in the world. Several daily passenger flights to Dallas/Fort Worth and Houston, TX. The new terminal provides ample amenities to accommodate air travelers, including fresh food vending and beverage machinesand three car rental agencies.
TYLER POUNDS REGIONAL AIRPORT INFO