1. Rent and payments for electricity are due and payable as per the terms of the site rental agreement. You will be charged a $25.00 late fee plus $10.00 per day past the due date if the total amount is not received in the office by the due date – NO partial payments.
2. Returned checks – in addition to a $25 NSF fee, you will be charged a $25 late fee plus $10 per day past the due date of your rent, until full payment is received in cash, cashiers check or money order. Future rent payments after an NSF payment must be in the form of CASH only.
3. Quiet hours – 9:30 PM to 7 AM. No loud conversations after 9:30pm. If your dog barks, you will need to control barking or keep your pet inside your RV. If barking annoys neighbors, you will be asked to leave. Sorry, no cats permitted outside your home.
4. Number of persons occupying the RV shall not exceed two (2) adults. Additional persons will be charged at the rate of $100 per month.
5. No changes to the RV site without prior written consent. Several options are available for you – ask and we can review them with you.
6. Loud, obnoxious, disorderly, boisterous or unlawful conduct or conduct that disturbs or threatens the rights, comfort or convenience of others in or near the property will not be tolerated. Be nice or leave.
7. Violence or threat of violence will not be tolerated and will get you introduced to the Sheriff.
8. No display, discharge or possession of a gun, knife or other weapon in any way that may alarm others is allowed. Keep it in your RV.
9. Possession, sale or manufacture of illegal drugs or drug paraphernalia on the RV site or anywhere else on the property is prohibited.
10. The operation of a business anywhere on the RV site or on the property is prohibited. NO pyramid business offerings permitted.
11. Storage of hazardous materials on the RV site or anywhere on the property is prohibited. We reserve the right to inspect your site.
12. Speed limit is 5 MPH. Watch for guests on the walking path, which includes the road. People have the right of way.
13. No parking on the grass or in unassigned parking spaces.
14. No major vehicle repairs will be permitted on the premises.
15. Cutting of trees and plants is prohibited. If you have a problem, contact us.
16. Keep your site litter free, including cigarette butts. Have a container.
17. No smoking allowed in the community building or any public area of the park.
18. Campfires are allowed in grills or designated areas only.
19. Washing of vehicles may be permitted in a designated area. A small fee for the water may be charged.
20. We try to keep our restroom and shower facilities neat and clean at all times. Please bring any problem to our attention.
21. Do not let water run unnecessarily.
22. Clotheslines are prohibited.
23. A sewer hose “donut” or “L” connector is required. Piney Ridge staff will assist with your connections at no charge.
24. You will be issued a gate code for access to the park. DO NOT give this access code anyone. Gates will be closed at sunset every day with only resident access thereafter.
25. No trash should be left outside your RV at any time. Take all trash to the dumpster.